Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Start

My husband, Sean, and I decided that this is our year. We will be getting healthier both physically, mentally, and financially. I do not typically make resolutions, but I think this is something important for us and our family. Time to break out of this unhealthy rut we have found ourselves in.

Breakfast: Gluten-free waffles (due to personal health issues) -I don't typically like any type of grain, but today was a special day for the kiddos.

Lunch & Dinner: Corned Beef, Cabbage, & Black-Eyed-Peas (a family tradition for each new year)

Workout: Beachbody 10 minute trainer: Cardio & Brazil Butt Lift: Bum Bum
You can be my buddy on Beachbody if you use that site: Gretchen's Beachbody Profile

Only I am accountable for my actions. Oh yeah, I am also saving all my pennies for a new laptop. Trying to type a post on my iPad is really ridiculous. Even one penny a day will buy me a decent little laptop at the end of a year.

No comments: